Background

Monday, February 7, 2011

First day, first post

Hi y'all. Today is the first day of my new blog. I'll be posting some of my scrapbooking stuff, how it was done, little tips and tricks I have learned and come across and just have some fun with this. I have been scrapbooking ever since I got pregnant with our first boy who is already seven. Time has flown by. I and my husband have created a little scrapbooking sanctuary for me that I always wish was bigger than it is. If I knew 10 years ago when I got married what I know now I would have better documented our life together with more photos so I could create some pages from our years together before children. Since children we have taken so many photos that sometimes it is overwhelming and there are too many choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment